National Cleavage Day, Fawk You Friday and a Shoegasm

    Firstly, Happy National Cleavage Day!





    BWS tips buttonSecondly, yet another Fawk You Friday rolls in, so please go and link up with Boobies and bitch, bitch, Bitch!


    Fuck You to the Fuckers at The Big Bang Theory merchandise website.  They don't ship to South Africa.  Bastids!  Now I'm gonna have to make my own Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spok Tee shirt. 

    "CBS has announced the details for the May 5th episode of The Big Bang Theory. A new episode airs tonight, but the show will be in reruns on April 14th and 21st. The final four episodes of the fourth season will air between April 28th and May 19th" 


    Fuck That!

    Fuck you Fuckers that have NOT entered my So You Think You Can Vlog Competition.  Whats wrong with you!?  I know you Wankers Vlog - I've been to YouBoob.  Will it help if I tell you the winner gets to buy me some Big Bang Theory merchandise and ship them to SA for me?  Kidding!  The prize is actually really cool - so enter already!

    I've been working hard at gym and sweating like a fucking pig to get this body back into shape.  Its harder than I thought.

    Rightyhoo Plonkers, time for shopping and who can resist a pair of these babies.  Ah Heels...how awesome you are.  Go link up with Peace Love and Applesauce


     

    Teal Satin Platform Pleated Pump $22.99 from bolelane.info
    Loving my L.A.M.B. heels lately.  These are from the Juva collection and I think the hounds tooth is gorgeous!  Zappos for $353
    $71.99 from Topshop
    Yves Saint Laurent heels $71.99 from Topshop

    Oh yeah, don't forget to enter  my

    Source URL: http://gerberadaisyduke.blogspot.com/2011/04/national-cleavage-day-fawk-you-friday.html
    Visit tattoo design 2011 for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive